Dont Drink and Drive Dont Drink and Drive

Really quite good

That was really good. With the kind of 'public safety' message it had, I was expecting something contrite and dull, but you produced a really well done movie that both made a point and made me laugh (but then, I've got a dark sense of humour).

Good job.

Cats and Fish Cats and Fish

Awesome

I ordinarily don't like that kind of music, but you're right. The guy's voice is hilarious.

"Nerds should be allowed to dance."

I hope that becomes as famous as All your Base. I really, really do.

Anyway, the animation was clean, crisp and smooth, everything had a great flow to it, and it was just generally an awesome, awesome movie.

Tails and his GBA 2 Tails and his GBA 2

Very, very good.

The graphics were well done (even if they were just sprites. Point is you used them well.), the music was well coreographed (the number of movies I've watched today where the music doesn't fit and ruins the movie... ugh.) and everything went together nicely. Even the clock. I don't quite understand people's obsession with those things, but whatever...

Incidentally, the Zelda scenario was my favourite, but they were both very good. Nice work.

RupeeClock responds:

Thank you!

Yes, there are some sprite movies that don't make sense, the sprites have a white background around them, look like jpegs, and there's some sort of "Final Fantasy battle music" going on in the background when the flash is mario and stuff, I try to avoid that. XD

I'm glad you liked it. :)

Blob Adventures Blob Adventures

Could be better

The graphics are very, very nice, and you'll get no argument out of anyone about that. But graphics alone don't make a good Flash movie. What you need to add is some sound (Just some background music and maybe a couple of sound effects. Use your favourite band, or something.). People might also say it's too short, but I get the feeling that if you tried to make it any longer, you'd lose the whole point of it. I think its shortness creates the style. Add some music, and you'll do better with this one.

BluArchon responds:

Yes thank you for your words of wisdom. Hehe. I'm already working on the next episode. :)

Zelda Behind the Scenes Zelda Behind the Scenes

Um...

Well, it was OKAY... But who were the turtles? Wasn't that a bit random? And you could've included a couple more scenes. But it looks like you're the kind of person who struggles with graphics (like me), so I salute you for putting in the effort (-salutes-). The BGM also finished in funny places, and seemed like you just put it there because it came from a Zelda game, and not because it particularly matched anything.

Drama In The Kitchen Drama In The Kitchen

My GOD...

That was actually really, really sinister. I expected it to be something cute and friendly, in the sort of 'i love egg' vein. Thank GOD you took a much darker route and had something die. =D

Gets my approval.

life of a pikmin life of a pikmin

WAAAH!

My God... Pikmin bleed?!

That's just shattered every illusion about the cute little suckers I've ever had. Those poor things. -sigh-. Maybe one day they'll get a break, and stop being fed to large animals just so that those guys with fishbowls on their head can get a stereo for their spaceship or whatever.

Oh yeah, and an alright flash movie too.

Finding Roots Finding Roots

lmao

Alright, I can see you put some sort of effort into the artwork, and the voice acting was spot on for the mood you were trying to create. And the ending genuinely made me laugh. I thought he'd have ended up finding out he was a milkman or something, but your version was funnier (This is why I just REVIEW the things and don't make them...). I hope it doesn't get blammed, but I fear that it might. I'll give you a 4 all the same, just to do my bit. =)

MinuteMaidPremium responds:

thank you sir, you have a mighty big penis!

Link Strikes Back Link Strikes Back

Average

Good effort I guess, but there's nothing really to it. It's over before it really begins. And I think you could've put more work on the 'fight' scenes. Overall, an average flash.

roehrboc responds:

Yeah, i realized that the fight scenes didn't flow very good but i couldn't fix them. Next time ill get it.

Mask Mask

Awesome

Personally, I thought your choice of music was perfect. It was nice to see a fight scene that wasn't set to matrix-ripoff techno music, or pointlessly loud thrash-metal guitar riffs. It added to the whole stylistic edge of the movie, and it worked perfectly. The graphics were also fantastic, and also helped to create the style, which is something relatively fresh and, dare I say it, quite original by modern standards. Good work.